We are looking to hire an executive secretary with exceptional administrative and clerical skills.
The Executive Secretary will provide high-level administrative support to the Executive Director and other senior staff.
ENGLISH CV'S ARE TOP PRIORITY.
• Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the Executive Director and/or other assigned leadership staff.
• Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
• Arranges travel and accommodations for executives.
• Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
• Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
• Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping.
• Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned
• Performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
• May recruit, interview, hire, and train junior administrative staff in the department
• Trust worthy,Flexible, Adaptable
• All nationals can apply,
• Fluent in Turkish and preferably in both Arabic & English or either.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
• Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
• Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
• Presentable professional Appearance.
• Must live in Gaziantep,Turkey
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma required;Bachelors degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
• At least two years of related experience reqired.